Saturday 17 January 2009

Saturday, Saturday

As I sit listening to Eddie playing on Club Penguin giggling away I think back to when he was just a smiling little baby... Would I do it again? Hell, NO! HAHA! Bet you thought I was broody...No chance!

We had to take Ed to the docs today. He has been complaining about his ears for a while now. Being a fan of tough love I have been giving him Ibrobrufen and letting him get on with it. After all, the ear wasn't hanging off or anything. Imagine my mortification when he cries. Eddie never cries. He has an ear infection, love him. Antibiotics ahoy and no swimming for a week. That said, he has done all his homework and now is rewarded with computer time.

I am shortly going to buy another digital camera. MY camera has been hijacked by Jase for work. I never got it back and now cannot take pictures. Moral of the story? If you don't want your wife to buy another camera LEAVE HERS ALONE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment