Wednesday 19 November 2008

Phew!

I am so behind on my PC work. I need to update with all you lovely people out there but there are just not enough hours in the day :( I seem to have gone mad with work and by the time I get home I am so tired I go to bed. *sigh*

However. On Mon I did ALL my Christmas shopping and it's all wrapped. HA! I am UBER organised this year! Trouble is, if it's not done now then it won't be as I have no break between now and Christmas Eve.

Milo has grown so much. He has adopted Miss Hoops as his Mummy and they cuddle in the day until they dissolve into a wild punching match at their whim. I am pleased because Miss Hoops so wanted another cat to love after Jess passed away. Milo can also get in and get out of the cat flap although he is a bit scared of the back garden at the moment. Give him a few weeks and he will be exploring the outside world!! I have to get a collar and tag for him. The Christmas tree is going to be his first challenge, me thinks the lounge door will be firmly shut when we are not here or I predict a riot!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous you got all your holiday shopping done already. I haven't even started. I don't have a clue what to buy!

    ReplyDelete