Tuesday 14 April 2009

Justice

A celebrity guilty??? Holy murder, Batman!

Yes, Phil Spector is guilty of being a lunatic, murdering Lana Clarkson and far far worse having really bad hair. Did anyone really doubt this verdict? Hopefully the family will now get the closure they deserve oh and millions of dollars from this vile man. I wonder if he will share a cell wih OJ? Hmmmmm.............

14 days til consultant. Happy days.

Had an interesting Easter. QPR had a sweet win yesterday coming from 2-0 down to winning 3-2. Sheffield Weds weren't singing any more... Oh no. My favourite goalkeeper was playing which kept me entertained. If I can find one I will post a pic and you will see what I mean.

Can I just say.. Jade Goody...ENOUGH ALREADY!

There out of my system.



No comments:

Post a Comment