Sunday 14 March 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

Yes its Mother's day. Happy Mothers day to all :) Happy Birthday to my Dad! Unlucky Dad, today you must share :)

I am off to work shortly. Yesterday was so busy. Carers went sick (funny that) so me and another girl were roped in to cover. I worked all morning then all night. Luckily, the clients were all very sweet (unlike the tasks) despite that and the pressure I am feeling rewarded and I am going to ask tomorrow to take a high qualification in care. The company pay so why not?

I was woken this morning by Ed handing me cards. One from the cats, one from him and one from Jase. Very sweet. Also got flowers so good day all round. Jason cleaned out the hamster. Imagine my horror (insert sarcasm) when it was announced that Willow was out of chews. HORROR!!!! The hamster will have to rough it, I mean, the humanity of it all!!!! Next I will be told Milo can't get a place on the bed!!!!

Well, thats all for now, I am gathering the gloves and aprons for tonight.!

No comments:

Post a Comment