Tuesday 5 January 2010

Happy New Year!!!!¬!

A bit late I know but with colds, sinus trouble and general running around its been hectic. Well 15 inches of snow is forecast tonight. What joy. I bought Ed a sledge from Ebay purely because you can't get one anywhere else. We await its arrival.

Harvey is firmly one of the family now even taking over guarding duty from Harry.

My birthday approaches. 37!! The horror. I do feel old. I am hoping that this year is so much better than the last. However if this damp cold weather continues I will look like a little okld woman!!! LOL

Oh....Yes... Doctor Who. New logo, new Doctor.....time (geddit) will tell. I do like the look though and glad to see DT go.

Well, must go and batton down the hatches. Keep warm everyone!


1 comment:

  1. happy new year to you too! glad to hear harvey is officially one of the family. ;)
    37? girl your still a kid! your in your prime, 35-45 is a wonderful time of life, enjoy every minute of it. but then i guess all ages have special times & should be looked at as blessings. hope you do something nice on your birthday, plan a lovely day (or night).
    huggies...

    ReplyDelete